Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Trading Card Sticker Mystery

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Danhauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2004
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anybody know whether or not the 2002 AG Trading Card series featured three stickers for Samantha, Kirsten or Kit, or just two?

    Kaya had 5 stickers and the other girls (Felicity, Josefina, Addy and Molly) each had three stickers. For all of the girls, one sticker featured the official portrait image.

    The only two Sam stickers I know of are the portrait sticker and the x-mas sticker. Has anyone seen or have a third?

    Similarly, Kit's two known stickers are the portrait and one showing Kit sliding down the bannister.

    Kirsten's two known stickers are the portrait and Kirsten with her indian friend.

    My site's AG Trading Card pages features pictures of all known 2002 stickers, and I'd like to ensure that it includes all of them. I'd also just like to know whether my collection is complete or not.

    Any help will be much appreciated, especially any scans of the elusive stickers (if they exist).

    Thanks,

    - Curt

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have two Josefina stickers-portrait and nursing Sombrita.

    Two Kirsten stickers portrait and with Singing Bird

    Three Sam stickers-portrait, Christmas holding her doll and teaching Nellie to read

    two Kit portrait and reading picture

    two Molly Miss Victory and portrait

    I've been looking on ebay but haven't seen any stickers.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Danhauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2004
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thanks for the response.

    The third Josefina sticker is her with her mom, and the third Molly sticker also features her mom.

    Are you sure that the Kit "reading picture" sticker that you're referring to is not just the Kit checklist which features her Reading Poster image?

    Thanks again,

    - Curt

  4. #4
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Curt,
    I emailed you some information on the stickers this morning.

    Michele

  5. #5
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AG_Dad:
    Thanks for the response.

    The third Josefina sticker is her with her mom, and the third Molly sticker also features her mom.

    Are you sure that the Kit "reading picture" sticker that you're referring to is not just the Kit checklist which features her Reading Poster image?

    Thanks again,

    - Curt
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's Josefina's Tia Delores!

    Kit's reading picture sticker is different from the checklist picture. It shows her writing actually, but it's the same picture used on the stationery, I believe. I can scan pictures a little later today.

    ETA - it is a different picture- I guess you could call it her "writing" picture. I'll scan it in a few minutes.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 30, 2005 04:42 PM: Message edited by: QNPoohBear ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Danhauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2004
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my gosh, you're right of course. Josefina's mom has passed away.

    Thanks again for the info!

    - Curt

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 29, 2005 01:29 PM: Message edited by: AG_Dad ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot to scan the picture but I'll do it tomorrow if I remember!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •